• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2019 MOA Getaway Schedule

mehrten

Mehrten
MOA Getaway Organizers,

First, thank you for putting together some great excuses for a ride! Wanda and I have enjoyed every MOA Getaway we have been to.

One thing though...

The location of the National is now being released a year in advance (or close to it). This gives everyone a lot of time to plan.

Is there anyway that the Getaways could also be set up a year in advance?

It would really help us, and I'm sure other MOA Members, plan our year's riding.

Again, thanks to for all the Getaways!

Well said,, Understand the work and planning involved, but always good to pre plan the upcoming year. Some getaways repeat year after year, some get rescheduled to a different slot. Kudos to the MOA to do the best job as they can. Looking forward to 2019 Happy holidays all, P
MOA Getaway Organizers,

First, thank you for putting together some great excuses for a ride! Wanda and I have enjoyed every MOA Getaway we have been to.

One thing though...

The location of the National is now being released a year in advance (or close to it). This gives everyone a lot of time to plan.

Is there anyway that the Getaways could also be set up a year in advance?

It would really help us, and I'm sure other MOA Members, plan our year's riding.

Again, thanks to for all the Getaways!

December MOA ON!

The 2019 MOA Getaway schedule is in the December Owners News.

Time to see which one(s) we'll be able to do in 2019.

Thanks!

Deja vu. Any word on the 2020 dates yet? Glenlivet and I will be leaving Vermont in April working our way to the National in Montana two months later. Sure would be nice to toss some getaways or regional club rallies into the mix! Hopewell OH and Eureka Springs AR would fill the bill nicely if the dates work out.

Pete

Pete -

IIRC sometime late this year, many in the October ON there will some advanced noticed of Getaways for next year. Some locations are firmed up I'm guessing while they're working on others. Probably once a lion's share of the locations are locked in, there will be a tentative announcement.

Back