Thread: Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Yesterday, I picked up my 2018 GSA from Motorcycles of Charlotte. Overall purchasing experience was excellent. I dealt with Greg North and Steve Palmer, who were top notch to work with. After picking the bike up, I rode through Chimney Rock and rode on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I can already tell that I am going to rack up some miles on this bike. I didn't realize these bikes were so much fun to ride.

BMWBlueRidgePkwy.jpg

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the bike. It looks really good. Must be wicked colourful in the mountains at this time of year.
    Ride safe.

Nice bike! If you'd like to have some fun with this thing, check out the GS Giants.

The Adventure Ribfest is this coming weekend, just west of Nashville. That's a good opportunity to go out and get'r dirty!

Welcome!

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom

Welcome to the forum!

If you like the Blue Ridge Parkway, you will LOVE the Ozarks, the NM-AZ border region, southern Utah, western Wyoming, well, you get the idea: come west young man, come west!

Good luck.
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST