• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Greg from N.J. Hello!

gagnello

Been riding since 1977. Have a 2014 Harley Low Rider and bought a 99 1100 rs last month with 44k and have put 3k miles on it since. Took it to Lake George, Whitface Mountain, Alexandria N.Y., Ontario, back to New Jersey. Next week rode with my wife to Niagara Falls, Ontario and back home. She loves the Bmw vs the Harley for obvious reasons. My motto is "Life is nothing but a series of motorcycles". Thx for reading.

Welcome to the forum!
What exit? :)
Good selection of bikes and the low mileage BMW sounds like a find :thumb
Gary

Welcome to the forum!
What exit? :)
Good selection of bikes and the low mileage BMW sounds like a find :thumb
Gary

Exit 9 off Turnpike. Bought the motorcycle at Cross Country BMW IN Metuchen. They have an incredible selection of used motorcycles. Almost went for a low mileage K1300RS but always wanted a boxer engine.

Welcome to the group! That is a great bike and a terrific motor. You'll get into it more, especially once the weather turns colder - there are several maintenance items that should get done to an Oilhead (R1100/R1150) bike. These items will improve the overall reliability and safety of the bike. Not trying to alarm you, just offering some advice that some things should be checked and upgraded if needed.

My RT has 186K miles......

Welcome. You'll really dig that boxer motor. And the Harley will get dusty sitting in the garage. How do I know? Yup.... had the same deal.
I see you were up in my neck of the woods. The colours are turning electric this week. Stunning. Enjoy the bike and ride safe!

Back