• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Voni's Article

ppaintguy

I finally had a chance to read the ON and enjoyed Voni's article on Bob Mutchler. Not only a well written article, it was yet another example of the kindness and deication to causes that a person such as Bob invests into causes. Constalntly pushing himself to greater challenges and in spite of an affliction too.

It is also impressive that so many other kind souls are out there and support not only his efforts but those of other folks too, and without fanfare and self proclaimation. It is always humbling to read stories such as these, and realize just how fortunate we are when we have health and strength to live with. We all still have our obstructions to detour around too of course, although they do seem to pale when compared to such determination and resolve to not just survive themselves, but to be very active in raising for other folks too. What a lesson and inspiration!

Thanks Voni, and great to meet you through the magazine Bob,

Andy

What they said

Well written article about a heck of a guy. Inspiring on many counts and those are the kinda stories I likes to read.

We'll just have to find more inspiring riders stories to share.

Knowing the people I do, that won't be hard.

Voni
sMiling

Attn: Bob Mutchler

Dear Mr. Mutchler,

Just read your story in ON. It said you were on your way to Bethesda to speak to wounded Marines. I'm not aware of who you are or your interest or needs, but if you do this frequently, I'd be glad to contribute gas money or maybe ride along some time. Please email me privately.

Regards,

Randy Kasal

It's about the connections

I know Voni and now, thru her, I know Bob as well.

Back