• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I guess I'm getting a new bike!

glenfiddich

TravelsWithBarley.com
I found it a little odd that my wife, on her way to an airport six hours away to catch a flight to Norway, called me from Max BMW. The next day I got the call that my sidecar rig had been repaired, and being a temporary bachelor I had no choice but to drive down and trailer it the four hours home. Once there I discovered that I was the new owner of a 2018 GSA with TFT and all three cases, a retirement gift from my bride! She's a keeper!

I found it a little odd that my wife, on her way to an airport six hours away to catch a flight to Norway, called me from Max BMW. The next day I got the call that my sidecar rig had been repaired, and being a temporary bachelor I had no choice but to drive down and trailer it the four hours home. Once there I discovered that I was the new owner of a 2018 GSA with TFT and all three cases, a retirement gift from my bride! She's a keeper!

Does she have a sister?:bikes

Wow! Congratulations!

Gift

The dog going to be mad when you take off with out him, and if you come home with ice cream on your breath!

The dog going to be mad when you take off with out him, and if you come home with ice cream on your breath!

Glenlivet is upset every time I take the Honda or the GSA sans sidecar out for a spin! Can't reach for my helmet without him running to the door and spinning around in excitement!

I already have a 2010 GSA on the hack, plus a 2012 GSA two wheeler. So the plan this winter is to transfer the sidecar to the 2012. It has half the miles of the 2010 and doesn't have ESA, which IMO is a plus for a sidecar rig. Once the 2010 reverts to two wheels it will be sold.

Pete

She's absolutely a keeper. I'd get her something special for her return from Norway.

Congrats...

Easy.

Amazing great experience and congratulations.
It only tells me you haven’t t been married too long. Because unfortunately they all maybe not all but most of them
Always change. When I married my wife 20 y ago used to have a collection of bikes which got bigger and once also received a similar surprises of a bike I had mentioned delivered to the house. Great happy day. But eventually transformation happened and the usual complaints about how many bikes etc.
Now down to a few but the complaints are the same. Why a new one? Why ? Why ? Why?
Enjoy the honey moon is worth it.
Awesome gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing great experience and congratulations.
It only tells me you haven’t t been married too long. Because unfortunately they all maybe not all but most of them
Always change. When I married my wife 20 y ago used to have a collection of bikes which got bigger and once also received a similar surprises of a bike I had mentioned delivered to the house. Great happy day. But eventually transformation happened and the usual complaints about how many bikes etc.
Now down to a few but the complaints are the same. Why a new one? Why ? Why ? Why?
Enjoy the honey moon is worth it.
Awesome gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer for you! 23 years here and it just keeps getting better and better!

Back