• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dealer Rating

1hpyrider

Does anyone know if there is a system for rating BMW dealers in the area of service, sales, and general customer service? It seems like every business has a mechanism for rating these days. I go to a doctor visit and within a day or two, I get a text stating, "how did we do". Customer satisfaction is a big deal today. Just wondering.

Does anyone know if there is a system for rating BMW dealers in the area of service, sales, and general customer service? It seems like every business has a mechanism for rating these days. I go to a doctor visit and within a day or two, I get a text stating, "how did we do". Customer satisfaction is a big deal today. Just wondering.

There isn't one that I have ever seen but given the "reviews" a person can find for businesses I am sure there must be something out there. Yelp doesn't seem to do car or motorcycle dealerships that I could find but I didn't try very hard.

There isn't one that I have ever seen but given the "reviews" a person can find for businesses I am sure there must be something out there. Yelp doesn't seem to do car or motorcycle dealerships that I could find but I didn't try very hard.

Thank you.

Every year, BMW of North America, LLC announces a select few dealerships to be named "Centers of Excellence." This coveted award focuses on customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence.

Sandia BMW of Albuquerque, New Mexico has received the Center of Excellence Award for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, & 2018. Sandia BMW's ability to demonstrate that BMW performance goes beyond the road, and has helped build its reputation as one of the top-performing dealerships in the country.

"All BMW dealerships offer a premium experience to our customers, but the 24 Center of Excellence winners excelled in the way they take care of their customers and represent the BMW brand," said Peter Miles, Executive Vice President of Operations, BMW of North America, LLC. "It's a highly coveted award and our top dealers worked hard all year to achieve this high honor - we congratulate them."

This is for car dealers of course.

Since we're extremely lucky to have a combined car/motorcycle dealer, we are certain it rubs off to the motorcycle side as well.

Richfield BMW in Minnesota, now that is the way a dealership should be.

From service, parts, attitude to going the extra mile, should be the dealer norm regardless of brand as far as I'm concerned.

I have not seen one specific to BMW Motorrad dealers. Most markets do not have the dealer density to make the effort worthwhile in the same way medical service providers etc. as you describe.

I came across this when putting a post together; however, it is a brand to brand comparison ranking, not dealer v dealer.

BMW Motorcycle Dealerships Top Ranked for Response to Customer Internet Inquiries, Reports Pied Piper PSI
BMW motorcycles
Business Wire (press release) / 17d
BMW Motorcycle Dealerships Top Ranked for Response to Customer Internet Inquiries, Reports Pied Piper PSI Business Wire (press release) Full coverage

My dealer Long Beach Bmw always sends me a email thanking me for choosing them and to notify me of points earned

Jim

I have only great things to say about Max in NH. They are really good people and their parts support is incredible.

I have to put in a word for BMW of Utah. On a recent trip I needed a tire and they got me in quickly, did the tire and brakes and then gave me a free first aid kit and even offered to wash the bike- something my local dealer has never done!. The showroom was beautiful and the farkle and dress dept. was amazing!! Maybe I should move...

Richfield BMW in Minnesota, now that is the way a dealership should be.

From service, parts, attitude to going the extra mile, should be the dealer norm regardless of brand as far as I'm concerned.

You would be the lone person with a positive experience at Richfield BMW. Might want to look at the thread in the Midwest Regional Forum.

Back