• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Love this story!

I normally don't bother to click on these stories.
Glad I did. What a talented kid!
I really got a chuckle out of the podium shots where she is surrounded by adults.

Agreed!

I normally don't bother to click on these stories.
Glad I did. What a talented kid!
I really got a chuckle out of the podium shots where she is surrounded by adults.

I hope she gets support from a sponsor to develop her skills. I did enjoy the podium images as well.
Glad you took a chance and viewed and enjoyed.

Chris

It is great to see the younger generation have so much enthusiasm.

I went to a hill climb this summer. They had a female riders only class, all different types of motorcycles, all ranges of talent. There was a gal in her mid twenties that would fly up the hill, no fear at all and you could tell she was comfortable with the motorcycle. There were a few very young girls, under ten years old, in the class, some with no clue, drop the clutch and roll five feet and crash.

One girl was about 8 years old, riding a modded 50CC mini motocross style bike. She was fun to watch. She would get lined up, hammer the throttle and up the hill she would go, maybe twenty - thirty feet. Then crash and the course workers would wrangle her motorcycle while she would slide down the hill on her butt, high-fiveing other workers on the way down. Huge smile, no fear and having a blast. The crowd really liked her. Watching her alone was worth the price of admission. It would be interesting to see where she ends up over the years. Her older brothers were running nitro-methane powered unlimited bikes. I wouldn't be surprised to she her on a nitro bike in ten years.

Back