• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Oklahoma Riders here?

armyadventure

Hey - just joined this board. Got my first bike, a 2013 BMW F 800 GS, which I've been riding a lot to build experience, and plan on getting a new one within two years. Just met a local riding group in OKC area but curious if there is anyone online here in Oklahoma.

Welcome to the forum :wave

There are folks here from the north side of the Red River, may say hi over in New Members as well and see if that wakes them up.
Sometimes this section gets overlooked for some reason.

Also, the similar threads at bottom of page sometimes helps , notice some older OK posts

Welcome to the forum!

I grew up in Lawton, but that was many moons ago. I still ride in the Sooner state quite a bit. Glad to have you on board.

(THE FOLLOWING IS WRITTEN WITH MY TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEEK)

Forgot to warn you: some folks feel like the F-bikes do not get any respect among BMW riders. We have even had a rider or two quit the forum over the perceived disrespect. Hope you are not sensitive or thin-skinned. As for myself, my F800ST is the almost-perfect bike for me but … I sure wish it had those jugs sticking out on the sides like a "real" BMW.

(THE FOLLOWING IS WRITTEN WITH MY TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEEK)

Forgot to warn you: some folks feel like the F-bikes do not get any respect among BMW riders. We have even had a rider or two quit the forum over the perceived disrespect. Hope you are not sensitive or thin-skinned. As for myself, my F800ST is the almost-perfect bike for me but … I sure wish it had those jugs sticking out on the sides like a "real" BMW.

Oh, this is mild. You should have had a K100 or K75 in 1986. Gasp! :)

Back