• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alaska

You have that right...

Yes, a fantastic offer. Confirming now if the timing will work, but if so this is a far better than expected scenario.

Thanks for the advice to use ADVrider. I can see I need to spend more time on that forum.

If going to AK on motorbike... consult ADVRider. Read/Study and take notes, its the gold standard for AK related stories/articles...
on everything that WILL effect you there.

Example: By simply buying the oil at Fairbanks WallMart, they supplied the pan, recycled the used, and even had some cardboard to work off of.

"travel'n" John

I did this last summer at the Fairbanks Walmart. I bought the oil from them and they gave me a pan to use. Just remember to take a filter and the wrench to remove it. I changed it around back by the garage and when I was done they showed me where to dump the oil and dispose of the filter.

Just got back form 30 day, Calgary to Prudhoe Bay and back to Vancouver. Deadhorse / Prudhoe bay is do it once so you can say you did it, but not even top three roads there for me: Top of the World Highway, Denali Highway and road to McCarthy are my three favourites! Dawson City, Valdez and McCarthy were my favorites towns!

Nicccce! A few people always wonder how much time they need... at 30 days from your home, you had enough of it without hurrying it would seem.

"trave'n" john

Back