Good Afternoon
I replaced the clutch on a 2004 R1150RT, to do so I removed the ABS modulator.
As I am replacing this device I've read that I should replace the seals (square-section rings)
between the brake lines and the pressure modulator...the part number is 34517661. and there's
a Warning to always fit new spring clips too.
I get the clips but what does one do with the little seals (also known as Gasket Rings)?
Thanks for your help.
Tom Manske