• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Service in Salt Lake City

jw72combat

I am making a trip out West and will need 11,000 mile service on my 2016 RT while I am in Salt Lake City. Any recommendations on where to go for the service? I will be staying near the airport so it would be better if it was not too far away from our hotel.

The Salt Lake City dealer is not far from the airport. An independent shop is also located close to downtown:

http://bavarianmotorcycleworkshop.com/

I've stopped into this place when I visit SLC and they seem like good people. In the past, they were heavy into older bikes but seem to work on a range of models now. With any place, you'd need to call ahead and see what they could do for you on an appointment basis.

Back