• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cannonball Run 2018

We were in The Dallas, Or. on saturday evening for family and went for a walk and ran into this cool event. The event ended in Stevenson, WA., 45 miles from Portland, but closes enought, to Portland. It was not safe to go into Portland with these machines, we were told. There is a large lodge for all attendance. No leaking oil from the three BMWs.:dance

Darryl Richman, MOA member, finished 67th, the 2nd highest finishing BMW.

And let's not forget Norm Nelson who rode your MOA National Rally Vintage motorcycle chair(Lee DeYoung)'s R52.
Well done, Team 58!!!

I had taken for granted the route would use mostly county and state roads.
In Iowa one rider told me they were on highway 218 (Avenue Of The Saints) with 4 lanes and 65 mph speed limit.
He said it was not pleasant for the slower bikes.

I hope someone starts a thread to keep us up on this.

I'll try to remember to start a new 2021 thread later when more info is available.
When they announce the lunch stops that gives people more options to see the riders.

I see the route is shorter this year and there's a big gap in the middle of the ride.

Back