Thread: posted pictures not deleting?

posted pictures not deleting?

Hi,

Newbie here. I uploaded and posted successfully 5 pictures. Then tried to do a 6th but the image failed to upload. I tried to delete the stage pictures but can't find a delete button. The message says after 1 day, the staged pictures will delete. It has been a couple days now but the original 5 pictures remain.

How can I delete the old pictures? Thanks for the assistance. I can see a delete on posted pictures that you drag into for step 2. I just don't see the step 1 upload "staging" area delete.

Regards

John

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmull View Post
    Hi,

Newbie here. I uploaded and posted successfully 5 pictures. Then tried to do a 6th but the image failed to upload. I tried to delete the stage pictures but can't find a delete button. The message says after 1 day, the staged pictures will delete. It has been a couple days now but the original 5 pictures remain.

How can I delete the old pictures? Thanks for the assistance. I can see a delete on posted pictures that you drag into for step 2. I just don't see the step 1 upload "staging" area delete.

Regards

John
    If I understand you correctly, your concern is about your “accumulated” pictures. I don’t think you need to worry about it. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to upload pictures from your computer to the forum.
    Hope that helps.
    Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

I can see the two posts that contain your pictures. If you want to clean up the pictures, first you must go to Edit Post. Then look for Go Advanced. Click on that opens up a screen which lets you individually delete images. Save your work when done. If you need some help or are not clear what is going on, ask one of the moderators and we'll be glad to help.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

import file was probably file size

Thanks for your input. I think the problem was the iPhone picture sizes being too big. I was getting upload failures on 2mb but 90kb sizes were working. I will have to make the images smaller. below was a 90kb size that worked.

Thanks for the assistance.
    Attached Images Attached Images