• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

posted pictures not deleting?

jrmull

Hi,

Newbie here. I uploaded and posted successfully 5 pictures. Then tried to do a 6th but the image failed to upload. I tried to delete the stage pictures but can't find a delete button. The message says after 1 day, the staged pictures will delete. It has been a couple days now but the original 5 pictures remain.

How can I delete the old pictures? Thanks for the assistance. I can see a delete on posted pictures that you drag into for step 2. I just don't see the step 1 upload "staging" area delete.

Regards

John

Hi,

Newbie here. I uploaded and posted successfully 5 pictures. Then tried to do a 6th but the image failed to upload. I tried to delete the stage pictures but can't find a delete button. The message says after 1 day, the staged pictures will delete. It has been a couple days now but the original 5 pictures remain.

How can I delete the old pictures? Thanks for the assistance. I can see a delete on posted pictures that you drag into for step 2. I just don't see the step 1 upload "staging" area delete.

Regards

John
If I understand you correctly, your concern is about your “accumulated” pictures. I don’t think you need to worry about it. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to upload pictures from your computer to the forum.
Hope that helps.
Gary

I can see the two posts that contain your pictures. If you want to clean up the pictures, first you must go to Edit Post. Then look for Go Advanced. Click on that opens up a screen which lets you individually delete images. Save your work when done. If you need some help or are not clear what is going on, ask one of the moderators and we'll be glad to help.

import file was probably file size

Thanks for your input. I think the problem was the iPhone picture sizes being too big. I was getting upload failures on 2mb but 90kb sizes were working. I will have to make the images smaller. below was a 90kb size that worked.

Thanks for the assistance.

Attachments

• IMG_3638.JPG
    IMG_3638.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 20
Back