• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Which Canadian Weather Radar Apps are Y'all Using

72r60/7

Which Canadian weather Apps for your phone are u using when you tour. I've tried a few shortly but I either didn’t like or didn’t delve deep enough into to see if they were what I would like to use.

I'm using First Alert in the States. It's Fine. Really it is Excellent for what information I need.

Thanks,
Charlie

Not sure that being country specific is a concern, but I have both Raindar and Weather Underground on my Android phone. Raindar seems to be tied to Weather Under Ground. I don't think Raindar is available for the iPhone.

In Canada I primarily use the Hi-Def Radar and RadarScope Apps on my iPhone. Nice to be able to see the difference between rain, snow and hail/ice.

For general weather I use the WeatherNetwork, Storm and WeatherBug Apps.

Back