Thread: New Bagger K1600B

New Bagger K1600B

Brand new bagger. Love the bike but seems there is a lot of intermittent transmission clatter. Any else experience this noise. Kind of aggravating.

Almost no clatter on my Bagger when I use the shift pro feature. Both up shifts and down shifts.

When I forget and use clutch I am reminded how noisy the transmission sounds

Are you lugging it? Keep it rev'd up!

Angry K1600 B Grand America reverse and hill assist problems

My 2018 Grand America's reverse locked up and the hill assist prematurely disconnects causing the bike to roll backward. I had hill assist on my 2015 and it worked flawlessly. Is anyone else experiencing these problems. I am taking my bike in for the second time same issues.

Cool Re: Bagger clutch noise

Quote Originally Posted by larryz View Post
    Brand new bagger. Love the bike but seems there is a lot of intermittent transmission clatter. Any else experience this noise. Kind of aggravating.
    I have had my B since the end of March this year and and put on 11000 km so far. I have to say so far zero issues with the machine to date. The noise you are referring to , is it when the clutch lever pulled in. I do have some noise then when everything is disengaged, but quites out when re-engaged. If you're having tranny noise when riding, it could be a bearing and should get the dealer to look at it

Gary