• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to Forum from Western Washington

janiecem

Hello!

I've owned BMWs since 2012, but this is my first foray onto the MOA Forums.

I ride a 2016 F700GS, and my husband rides a 2003 K1200ST -- his bike just turned over 100,000 miles yesterday.

I live near Seattle, so can ride pretty much year round.

Jan

Welcome aboard, Jan.

I used to live in Gig Harbor for a few years so I understand the benefits of the Pacific northwest weather.

You will like it here on the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Jan. I lived in Kirkland for a number of years, then moved to Enumclaw for closer proximity to Crystal Mountain. Finally decided we needed more sun, so we ended up in Bend, OR.

I miss the great riding so close to Seattle!

Welcome Jan! I live in Capitol Hill... If you and your husband ever need anything ,need someone to ride with, or just want to get together for a cup of coffee and talk about rides, please let me know (I ride a yellow G650GS).

Back