• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Another Seat attempt

...BMW moto stock seats are devices of torture.

It is with much joy that I am sending my "Comfort" seat to Terry to be eviscerated and turned into an object of actual comfort and not pain! I only hope it feels, all at once, all the accumulated pain I've endured in the year I've been riding it.

Haha.

RDL seat for R1250GSA

I just rolled into the garage with a brand new R1250GSA, a super bike I love it! I would like to order an RDL seat for the bike but I do not want to send in my dual tone stock seats. I would like to keep the stock seats for off-roading. Does anyone know if the 2018 or 2017 GSA stock seats fit the new 2019? I can find those used on the internet and would have the new RDL build on the pan of the used seat?

Back