• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Peoria TT Flat Track Race and Campout

IMG_2774.jpg

Race Saturday 8/18/2018 Campout 8/17/2018 ( Friday night ) and 8/18/2018 ( Saturday night )
Campout at Jubilee College State Park 13921 US Highway 150, Brimfield, Illinois 61517
Sites 22 and 23 loop A reserved, sites have electricity so phones should be able to be charged. Showers and ****ters close.
Sites cost $25 a night up to 4 people/ site
This is an Illinois Airhead Beemer Club last minute event we have 2 sites for 2 nights, we will have coolers and ice and will do something for food.
Tickets for race you handle
I am not going to race so will be able keep an eye on things at the campground
Cost = cost of campsites divided by # of campers
No charge for having fun
All welcome
More info pm me
Thanks David Crawford

Race and Campout

1 week to go

image.jpg

I have to go and get the /7 ready otherwise the Airheads will find something wrong and fix it :thumb
Sometimes the bikes get all tangled up and turned around, it even happens to the advertisements sometimes.

TT Campout

Quick heads up the Illinois State Fair is going on in Springfield and and lots and lots of Illinois State Police are on duty at the fair helping preserve truth, justice and the American Way. Why this is important because they are sitting at the fairgrounds not out by the highway!:dance

P.S. The Iowa State Fair and The Missouri State Fair also going on now I believe it's much cooler in August than July in both locations.

Last edited:
Peoria TT Campout

Breaking news some of us will be at the campsite Thursday so if you want to come early it's ok:groovy

Air Central at the TT

image.jpgWe here we have some beer at the races now except for me I have to protect the beerimage.jpg

Peoria TT

Final thought
1: I had to ask the guy that Rode the Harley to get the answer to the question "who won the race
2: I received the answer Sunday after a late Saturday storm :fight
A lovely rainbow shining down upon the airheads Friday 6:51 PM

IMG_2825.jpg

P.S. No pot of gold was found in the ****ter ( pit toilet)

Back