Thread: 2018 Rally Vendors

2018 Rally Vendors

i want to give a shout out to all the vendors that participated at the rally. I just got all my purchased items installed and very happy with the results. Big thanks to Chris from Rox SpeedFX on the purchase of riser/bar backs for my R100/7. They preform great and Chris took the time to discuss installation.
    I purchased a sheep skin cover from Scott at Acmemoto2. He sent me back to Airhead Central with 2 covers as I did not know which one would fit better. My friend bought the other cover as it fit his airhead.
    Final shout to Dave from Originalgripbuddies on his handle bar grips.. They are well thought out and installed effortlessly.
    The vendors are a big part of the rally and the Rally atttendees should support them.
    Thanks MOA for the good time
    Joe

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Always nice to hear a good report
    Welcome to the forum
    Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by 78airhead View Post
    i want to give a shout out to all the vendors that participated at the rally. I just got all my purchased items installed and very happy with the results. Big thanks to Chris from Rox SpeedFX on the purchase of riser/bar backs for my R100/7. They preform great and Chris took the time to discuss installation.
    I purchased a sheep skin cover from Scott at Acmemoto2. He sent me back to Airhead Central with 2 covers as I did not know which one would fit better. My friend bought the other cover as it fit his airhead.
    Final shout to Dave from Originalgripbuddies on his handle bar grips.. They are well thought out and installed effortlessly.
    The vendors are a big part of the rally and the Rally atttendees should support them.
    Thanks MOA for the good time
    Joe
    And a huge thank you for being there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T