• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Transporting K1600 to Vegas

b33mr

I'm planning a trip to Vegas and would like fly out and ship to bike to meet me there. My concern is that I'm on a schedule and any delays will be detrimental to my schedule as I'm going to book most of my lodging through AirBNB. I'm looking for a member that would be willing to allow me to ship the bike (2018 K1600GTL) to their place in the area a day or two ahead of my arrival so it's there when we fly in. I not too concerned about delays on the return back to my home in South Florida. Of course I'd be willing to compensate someone willing to help me out. I'm planning this trip for around May of next year but I'd like to get a feel for what my options would be. If anyone has any suggestions on shipping companies I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks in advance.

Check your anonymous book. There are a couple of guys in Vegas that have SS (storage space) and KK (coffee & conversation) checked. I'd call them up and talk about your trip.

Yeah, check the Anonymous Book listings for Vegas...I suspect there are a lot of members out there.

Welcome to the forum and the MOA!

Back