• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

109 in the shade now. down from 111

Na Cl K9

John D'oh
I got together with a friend this morning when it was still cool-ish at 6:30 to put a battery in her 83RT and installed a stock center stand. Afterwords, at 10:30 I finally found the problem with my Toro - The paper label from the gas cap describing various types of fuel contamination had fallen into the tank and was blocking the fuel flow. By 11:30 it was too hot to do anything else. I got a lovely new BMW Airflow riding suit a few years ago for such weather but its been so hot I'm afraid to try it out... Meanwhile, picture of the mower on the lift... with peripheral BMW content. Love my Handy Lift...

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_115613.jpg
    IMG_20180721_115613.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 158
Worse than

Worse than bent over laying on the floor, pushing a lawnmower! Why would you fix a lawnmower when the temp is down to 109?

Great Photo. I moved up to McKinney from Dallas because it is so much cooler at 108F. R75 languishes in air conditioned garage....with the dog.

Having lived in Lubbock for years, and now Florida, we vacation in Northern Michigan. Just got back from Mackinaw Island, where it was 90 degrees. Oh well, might as well get used to it and turn up the AC.

Wayne

Well your Summer is our Winter it's a delightful 72 on the porch here at 7:20pm, it may have hit 85 this afternoon. Actually was pretty cool camping at the RA rally just up the road in Wellsborop PA this past weekend.

Never thought about putting my lawn mower on the Handy Lift? It sure has been a convenience for working on motorcycles for the last 30 years though.

Well your Summer is our Winter it's a delightful 72 on the porch here at 7:20pm, it may have hit 85 this afternoon. Actually was pretty cool camping at the RA rally just up the road in Wellsborop PA this past weekend.

Never thought about putting my lawn mower on the Handy Lift? It sure has been a convenience for working on motorcycles for the last 30 years though.

Nice selection of bikes :thumb
OM

Back