Thread: Key programming

Key programming

Is there anyone in the upstate New York area with the capability to program a plastic emergency key? The closest dealer to me is in either Pa. or Ontario Canada If not, itís time for a ride!

I was at Kissell in Tyrone Pa 2 weeks ago for service. Very nice people and nice scenery on the way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fmdualexhaust View Post
    I was at Kissell in Tyrone Pa 2 weeks ago for service. Very nice people and nice scenery on the way.
    I made an appointment with them. Thanks for the recommendation!

Plastic key

Quote Originally Posted by dave40678 View Post
    Is there anyone in the upstate New York area with the capability to program a plastic emergency key? The closest dealer to me is in either Pa. or Ontario Canada If not, itís time for a ride!
    Hello, Dave! Did you find someone to get you a plastic key? If not, i can get you a brand new one. If interested, for that or other parts, gear or equipment, please contact me at 4123134918.

Simeon

Quote Originally Posted by simeon View Post
    Hello, Dave! Did you find someone to get you a plastic key? If not, i can get you a brand new one. If interested, for that or other parts, gear or equipment, please contact me at 4123134918.

Simeon
    Hi Simeon,
    I do have the key already, but will save your number and get in touch with you for a quote on any other parts needed in the future. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dave40678 View Post
    Hi Simeon,
    I do have the key already, but will save your number and get in touch with you for a quote on any other parts needed in the future. Thanks.
    Hi, Dave!

I am glad you do. Anything you need i am almost certain i can give you then best reasonable price for brand new parts.

Ride safe!

Simeon