Thread: Service and Repair Manual for G650GS - where do I get one?

Service and Repair Manual for G650GS - where do I get one?

I'm tired of paying through the nose to have regularly scheduled service done on my 2011 G650GS at my local BMW shop. I figure I should at least be able to do such things as change the oil & oil filter, change the air filter, & check & adjust valve clearances as needed, & perhaps a few other things such as changing the fork oil, & flushing the brakes, myself. But the big sticking point for me has been in getting a service & repair manual. The manual provided with the bike is devoid of any serious information about servicing the bike. I ordered a manual on DVD from my BMW dealer, but it will not work on my Mac computer. There are no printed versions available, far as I know. Has anyone out there managed to find a way to get a usable, complete service/repair manual for the G bikes, without having to buy a computer with a Microsoft-based operating system?
    Last edited by 74043; 07-23-2018 at 04:32 PM.

BMW Service Manual

Look for a Haynes Service and Repair Manual #4761 Which covers the BMW F650 Singles 1994 to 2007. The G650GS is the same in most regards. I was able to download the BMW "Owners Manual" for the G650GS which has some good information for service as well. Over on the f650 forum there are many resources to be had also.
    Sirby
    WSBMWR
    Seattle, WA

Service Manual

Here you go, It's on Amazon for $27
    https://www.amazon.com/F650-Singles-...BMW+Motorcycle
    Sirby
    WSBMWR
    Seattle, WA