• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Human BMW Logo

Just bumping this thread. I was helping Sue and wearing a blue shirt, but have so far been able to locate where the photo may be posted

This would be a nice BMW marketing opportunity. Some of the club leadership should suggest to BMW. BMW roundel of riders. Could make a nice 30-60 second commercial, if we can find some us that were photogenic, maybe even young enough to have hair. Post video on various sites, spring for some TV time.

Rod

Knowing the corporate identity police, they may cite you with an improper use of the Roundel violation! :ha

Well at least that would be an answer. I can see how some here get their hackles up when they've asked a question and it's not answered, fortunately my GAS-ometer is stuck around 5%.

I know there was a group donning colored tee shirts for a human BMW logo photo on Wednesday, has anyone see the pictures? Sue?

It was in one of the ON issues or was posted here on the forum.
I didn't have any luck finding it again.

See

It was in one of the ON issues or was posted here on the forum.
I didn't have any luck finding it again.

Lee is right I also saw the picture it was not perfect but pretty good and like Lee the part of the brain that remembers where I saw it is taking a map at the moment but I am sure someone will remember and repost image. ( picture might have been removed by PC police because it only included blue and white people ):)

Edit: after seeing picture included blue, white, and black it might be ok with PC police,

Last edited:
OK, I'll raise my hands. Totally missed that in the September issue. :dunno

I still believe more black was needed to complete the image.

I recall the process of shirt assignment and people arrangement was like herding cats... and the afternoon heat was quite substantial on that concrete.

I'm the cat directly in front of Paul F. in the blue shirt. Notice we were to remove all hat's... that helps everyone recognize no-one!

"travel'n" john

Not exactly balanced, especially the blues :)
11 in the lower right and 21 in the upper left :)

Logo

When Susanna Parkhouse asks for volunteers to help out with a project it’s hard to not help but when the time arrived myself and several others became distracted by the shade, the cooling fans, and coolers full of iced beverages at air central.
If they want to try again in Tennessee I promise to answer the call and stand in the spot assigned in the proper color shirt. However to show my wife the wholesome activities I participated in I will have to do something so I standout, I considered my weight, no over weight will not stand out, no hats allowed so hair or lack of hair, I could shave my head do the bald look, not going to work, go with grey white hair look, not going to standout. So what to do, pink hair, green hair, red hair?

When Susanna Parkhouse asks for volunteers to help out with a project it’s hard to not help but when the time arrived myself and several others became distracted by the shade, the cooling fans, and coolers full of iced beverages at air central.
If they want to try again in Tennessee I promise to answer the call and stand in the spot assigned in the proper color shirt. However to show my wife the wholesome activities I participated in I will have to do something so I standout, I considered my weight, no over weight will not stand out, no hats allowed so hair or lack of hair, I could shave my head do the bald look, not going to work, go with grey white hair look, not going to standout. So what to do, pink hair, green hair, red hair?

Dye your hair like a roundel????? :dunno

Friedle

Back