• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Good party MOA

wayned
Once again the MOA pulled off a great party.
Good work MOA I had a kick ass time.
Volunteered Monday thru Friday what a hoot.
Met a number of first timers who really had fun and are looking forward to next year.
Only one thing I have been to 37 of these nationals and each year you give away my new motorcycle to someone else.
I will keep trying.
C U next year.

Met a number of first timers who really had fun and are looking forward to next year.
Only one thing I have been to 37 of these nationals and each year you give away my new motorcycle to someone else.
I will keep trying.
C U next year.

:thumb

Good Party Moa

Great party, indeed.
What an impressive fairgrounds! Hell, I'm tempted to go back in August for the State Fair.

I will keep trying.
C U next year.

:thumb:thumb:thumb

I will keep trying.
C U next year.

Another happy rally story. Saturday night discovered I had lost my key fob. No luck with lost and found. Sunday morning I asked rally chair Brian Hinton if it had been turned in. Brian knew there was a second lost and found box floating around somewhere. I headed for home and later that morning received an email and phone call, "I have your key fob!" It had been found in the beer garden and was in the other box. A few days later it's back in my mailbox. I'm sure the rally chairs were exhausted by Sunday morning, but Brian went above and beyond to locate and return my fob. It really was a good time in Des Moines!
DP

1st time

And it was a pleasure to meet you. Did not realize that you were a newbie

MAD DOG

BG Chair

I was trying to hide my virginity, back home for a week now still smiling. It was a pleasure to meet you also, I enjoyed my little stint behind the bar.
It's a shame dieselyoda did not find the indoor beer garden between the air conditioning and all those free beers, I was just exhausted :hungover

Back