Thread: Rally Ticket Puchase online

Rally Ticket Puchase online

Bought a rally ticket for the raffle of the bikes on line. Supposed to receive a free T shirt with the ticket purchase.

Do they send the shirt to the members address on file? Don't send the shirt if bought on line?

How does one go about getting the shirt when purchased on line?

Thanks
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

The shirt is shipped to the credit card billing address unless you specified a different location on the order form. As I recall, the expected shipping time was something like 6-8 weeks.
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT

Hum, I thought you picked up the t-shirt at the Rally.

Quote Originally Posted by lkraus View Post
    The shirt is shipped to the credit card billing address unless you specified a different location on the order form. As I recall, the expected shipping time was something like 6-8 weeks.
    Perfect, it'll be here when I get back from Alaska.

Thanks
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quote Originally Posted by ntxbmwguy2018 View Post
    As I understand it the Official Rally shirt will be a P/U at the rally. The poster's question was concerning the MOA Foundation SUPERSTAKES Raffle Icon shirt. That one will be sent to the shipping address used in your cr card/paypal purchase.

Thanks
    Tom Gary
    Treasurer- BMW MOA Foundation
    91268 Life Member- BMW MOA TCD #1
    2016 S1000XR, 2012 K1600GTL,2009 R12200GSA,1971 Honda CB 750

Quote Originally Posted by ntxbmwguy2018 View Post
    I don't recall seeing that option. All tickets were purchased online or via mail (sales closed yesterday), so matching shirts to owners at the rally could be difficult. Some of us will attend the rally, some won't, some plan to go but will be thwarted by events, some will go at the last minute, all the shirts would need to be transported to the rally, volunteers would be needed to man the pickup station, leftovers would need return transportation and mailing. Much simpler to just mail all the shirts, especially if the shirt maker will handle the shipping.

I could be wrong, maybe one of the Superstakes organizers will chime in here.

I'm just a guy that bought a very expensive T-shirt. Or maybe a very cheap motorcycle.

EDIT: Tom beat me to it. I was not aware of the Rally shirt pre-purchase option : "Do you buy a t-shirt every year at the Rally? Purchase your t-shirt now and it will be waiting for you at the Gear Store. "
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT

Quote Originally Posted by lkraus View Post
    I don't recall seeing that option. All tickets were purchased online or via mail (sales closed yesterday), so matching shirts to owners at the rally could be difficult. Some of us will attend the rally, some won't, some plan to go but will be thwarted by events, some will go at the last minute, all the shirts would need to be transported to the rally, volunteers would be needed to man the pickup station, leftovers would need return transportation and mailing. Much simpler to just mail all the shirts, especially if the shirt maker will handle the shipping.

I could be wrong, maybe one of the Superstakes organizers will chime in here.

I'm just a guy that bought a very expensive T-shirt. Or maybe a very cheap motorcycle.
    Hi Larry:
    Hope you win one or more of the 25 bikes. The shirt that comes with your raffle ticket purchase will be sent to you. If you registered for the National rally and purchase a tshirt, those shirts will be a p/u at the rally.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Tom Gary
    Treasurer- BMW MOA Foundation
    91268 Life Member- BMW MOA TCD #1
    2016 S1000XR, 2012 K1600GTL,2009 R12200GSA,1971 Honda CB 750