• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Corbin cases for R1100S

bmweurolvr

I really like the look of the Corbin luggage but wonder about functionality and mounting. Any experience that can be shared would be appreciated.

I thought about them for my S, but the opening on the top is small. You'll have to take a six pack apart to fit it through the hole in the top.

Dave,

That is a very important measurement. Thats why I went with the Jesses on my GS.

BTW a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale ale or Otter Creek will fit in my LT saddle bags.

Best

Craig Cleasby
South Windsor, CT

My 45 liter Givis will hold a 30 pack on each side.

Bierwagen....

And now, back to your regularly scheduled discussion of Corbin Beetlebags.

I've got a set of the Corbin bags in my shop to be painted to match a Honda Valkyrie a friend of mine owns. Externally these bags are big as is the bike but open them up & there isn't much room inside. I'd have to imagine the S bags are much smaller. Due to the small opening & odd shape a bag liner would be out so getting your gear in & out could be a pain. On the plus side they do have the nicest prime finish of any aftermarket fiberglass parts I've gotten in for paint. Not one dip or ripple, just sand & paint.

Givis Rule !

I have 36 liter Givi bags on my roadster, and I found that I can make a cooler out of one that will hold a weekends worth of beer and food for 2 people :D I went to the Superbike races at mid Ohio, and after pitching the tent, went into town for food and drinks. The bags were really great, and hold a bunch of stuff. I wouldnt do without them.

Back