• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Seat pads

See some of the discussion threads in the Similar Threads pane at the bottom of the screen. :thumb

I have an airhawk helps on Corbin seat but I can’t keep on bike when bike is in garage

DBFDB807-3144-41D4-A80D-362CAF0E18A2.jpg

I have an airhawk I use occasionally on long trips. I prefer the air to a gel as I can vary the amount of air to relieve pressure points. It takes very little air and adjusting the amount every couple of hours I find can make a world of difference. I have used a gel pad before, wasn't a big fan of it, just didn't work for me.

Have you considered a Sargent seat? I switched last year, have taken a couple of long trips, and would recommend them to anyone.

Beaded seat ($35 +) works great for me in hot weather.

I didn't like Gel.

In casually researching Air Hawks for 10 yrs, I have never ever met an owner who did not like theirs. I bought one at the National for $100.

Now the seat comfort accessories far outlast the hips before necessary breaks on trips.

Charlie

Last edited:
Back