• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

R1200r windscreen

Robsandy5011

Any suggestions on a 2018 windscreen. Looking for a touring screen. I think I had a parabellum on my '04 .thanks in advance

Wind Screen

My suggestion would be to go to bikebancit.com or revzilla.com, plug in your bike's information and see what comes up.

I am a fan of Puig windshields, they are of excellent fit and quality. I also prefer Revzilla where I purchase most if not all my aftermarket stuff.

My suggestion would be to go to bikebandit.com or revzilla.com, plug in your bike's information and see what comes up.

I am a fan of Puig windshields, they are of excellent fit and quality. I also prefer Revzilla where I purchase most if not all my aftermarket stuff.

Fixed it for ya! :thumb

My suggestion would be to go to bikebancit.com or revzilla.com, plug in your bike's information and see what comes up.

Thanks , I was thinking the puig looked most streamlined

Just curious, which Windscreen did the OP go with ?

Does he like it?

I recently upgraded from a rolling windscreen ('06 FJR) to a R1200R LC, and I am OK with the stock sport screen, but anything over 80mph is a little breezy.

Any further ides on windscreens is appreciated. ( I finally decided on an R, instead of RS due to the better handling, weight, but miss having wind protection at hyper-speed)

Thanks!

Back