Thread: Pannier racks for 2012 r1200GS

Pannier racks for 2012 r1200GS

All I can find is touratech racks which seem pricey [ to me ].

I'd like to get some mosko bags but need the racks to attach them to. I've been told on another cite several places carry them, apparently my good fu is weak in this regard.

Anyone want to step up and give an old man a hand at securing some racks so I can get the bags ordered? I'd rather take the soft luggage to Ak. than the Varios if possible.

Anyone got a set that fit my bike they'd like to sell?
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

brownie -

The policy on the forum is no buying/selling...perfectly fine to ask where to find things or get some tips on searching or what product works the best, but we don't permit direct commerce on the forum. People can contact each other via PM which is off-board...good way to go.

I'd suggest using the Marketplace link at the top of the page. I see at least one Jesse system for '09-12 GSA.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    brownie -

The policy on the forum is no buying/selling...perfectly fine to ask where to find things or get some tips on searching or what product works the best, but we don't permit direct commerce on the forum. People can contact each other via PM which is off-board...good way to go.

I'd suggest using the Marketplace link at the top of the page. I see at least one Jesse system for '09-12 GSA.
    Ooops, thanks for the heads up sir.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr