• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pannier racks for 2012 r1200GS

brownie0486

All I can find is touratech racks which seem pricey [ to me ].

I'd like to get some mosko bags but need the racks to attach them to. I've been told on another cite several places carry them, apparently my good fu is weak in this regard.

Anyone want to step up and give an old man a hand at securing some racks so I can get the bags ordered? I'd rather take the soft luggage to Ak. than the Varios if possible.

Anyone got a set that fit my bike they'd like to sell?

brownie -

The policy on the forum is no buying/selling...perfectly fine to ask where to find things or get some tips on searching or what product works the best, but we don't permit direct commerce on the forum. People can contact each other via PM which is off-board...good way to go.

I'd suggest using the Marketplace link at the top of the page. I see at least one Jesse system for '09-12 GSA.

brownie -

The policy on the forum is no buying/selling...perfectly fine to ask where to find things or get some tips on searching or what product works the best, but we don't permit direct commerce on the forum. People can contact each other via PM which is off-board...good way to go.

I'd suggest using the Marketplace link at the top of the page. I see at least one Jesse system for '09-12 GSA.

Ooops, thanks for the heads up sir.

Back