Thread: Toolbox for 1200GSW (not adventure) with Vario cases

Toolbox for 1200GSW (not adventure) with Vario cases

I've seen a lot of nice toolbox options for GSA's, but wondering if anyone knows of a good toolbox option for a non-Adventure GS that has the Vario cases on them?
    Aftermarket option or a hack is fine. I'm finding that between my growing list of tools and and a tire pump, more and more of my space is being taken up by tools.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Look at space under pillion seat, you might be able to utilize it

My own tool roll is very sparse, mini snap-on ratcheting screw driver with common torx bits, leatherman tool, front axel/coil removal adapter, spark plug socket and 2 spare spark plugs
    Cyclegear tire pump and patch kit

Jim

Under seat worked well for me until...

Quote Originally Posted by t6pilot View Post
    Look at space under pillion seat, you might be able to utilize it

My own tool roll is very sparse, mini snap-on ratcheting screw driver with common torx bits, leatherman tool, front axel/coil removal adapter, spark plug socket and 2 spare spark plugs
    Cyclegear tire pump and patch kit

Jim
    I had a fairly sizeable tool kit put together that lived under my pillion seat until I installed an ezCAN there. Now it lives in my right pannier. Another thing that really helped me out with tools and associated stuff were these: http://giviusa.com/givi-products/sof...oolbags-detail
    The under-tail bag is a perfect size to hold my tire repair kit, and I have the side bags stuffed with things like flashlights, tie straps, tape, super glue, electrical terminals, etc. Visually, the bags all but disappear on the bike because of where they sit, and they sure helped me cut down on the clutter in my panniers.