• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Top boxes

Think the smaller top box to much? I have not come up with easy latching system yet wondering if to high (the milk crate).image.jpgimage.jpg

Or forget the top boxes and clean up the garage?

Your ahead of me. I haven't had a chance to get the reflector recall done yet.
OM

Tent

Is that a tent set up in your garage?

Pop up beach tent used by wife and 12 year old neighbor I can open it up but getting it back to flat little circle above my pay grade. Their is a great video of little Chinese lady stomping on and twisting voila, tent in flat little circle. Until I can watch a video of a left handed Chinese lady folding tent I am done with it.

Tire

And get a rear tire on order! :wave

5,100 miles on tires, looks a little better with gravel dust washed off. Tires z6 Metzelers not much tread in center when tires were new may not get 10,000 plus miles from this set thinking I will get a new set before the long demanding ride to Des Moines for the rally

Reflecting stuff

Your ahead of me. I haven't had a chance to get the reflector recall done yet.
OM

Got the dot truck stuff stuck the red on the bags to make them much more visible, the stuff on milk crates covers the property of ****** dairy label. The light stuff on fairing does not look to bad but realy shows up at night when light hits ( under the R1100RS logo)

Back