Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Custom Ballistic Nylon chaps question

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    We have had some reports of upload failure lately. Kurt and I have been checking and it seems, at this point, a sizing issue. 155KB seems to be the magic size number.
    Thanks.
    OM
    Test, this picture is 550KB

KHCR 2018 (3).jpg

This picture is 1.96MB
    20180807_140845.jpg

I use the the Insert Image icon that looks like a tree in a square border.

I usually need to reduce the file size of cell phone pictures to get them to load.
    Large files tend to flip like my bottom picture.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    We have had some reports of upload failure lately. Kurt and I have been checking and it seems, at this point, a sizing issue. 155KB seems to be the magic size number.
    Thanks.
    OM
    Raise the size limit like all the other forums would be the solution IMO. I've never had issues with posting pics on any of a dozen other forums in over a decade but here.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Just tried the insert image icon and they are still failing. Oh well,
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

I have to reduce size to about 700 KB to get anything to load from a computer.
    Bill
    We are all here for a spell, get all the good laughs you can.
    Will Rogers

I just checked and the pics I've tried to put up are in the 44-56kb area. Still wouldn't take them. I don't think it's the sizing issue I'm having.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    I just checked and the pics I've tried to put up are in the 44-56kb area. Still wouldn't take them. I don't think it's the sizing issue I'm having.
    That size should load fine.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    That size should load fine.
    One would think so, and I've never had problems managing attachments [ pics ] on any number of a dozen sites elsewhere so it's not like I don't know how to attach them.

Pictures

I have been having trouble loading pictures also, I have iPhone 7 go to settings ,camera and change format to most compatible, turn off the live button when you take picture and sometimes go to square photo setting, than remember iPhones seem to revert back to the settings they want a lot.
    Other possible reason for problems not caused by apple, the forum, my stupidity.
    1: sunspots and or solar flares
    2: government conspiracy, I have reposted some unflattering pictures of fearless leader.
    3: the higher deity is female and I have somehow annoyed her.
    4: some low budget remake of Groundhog Day and we are just stuck until some unreachable star falls in love with us.
    6: they are sabotaging us to force us to use the other social media stuff!

Reply to original post I have two pairs of aerostich darian pants one black one pair yellow. Pants waterproof, and in Goldilocks speak not too hot in summer and not too cool in winter, they be just right.
    Last edited by 179212; 08-10-2018 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Reply to original post and wife made me get my to- too right

Quote Originally Posted by 179212 View Post
    I have been having trouble loading pictures also, I have iPhone 7 go to settings ,camera and change format to most compatible, turn off the live button when you take picture and sometimes go to square photo setting, than remember iPhones seem to revert back to the settings they want a lot.
    Other possible reason for problems not caused by apple, the forum, my stupidity.
    1: sunspots and or solar flares
    2: government conspiracy, I have reposted some unflattering pictures of fearless leader.
    3: the higher deity is female and I have somehow annoyed her.
    4: some low budget remake of Groundhog Day and we are just stuck until some unreachable star falls in love with us.
    6: they are sabotaging us to force us to use the other social media stuff!

Reply to original post I have two pairs of aerostich darian pants one black one pair yellow. Pants waterproof, and in Goldilocks speak not to hot in summer and not to cool in winter, they be just right.
    LMAO,

I've got a K bike in the marketplace and it wouldn't take the pictures there either.

55 posts, and about 20 of them pertain to the OP.
    John Simonds
    2017 R 1200 GS Adventure
    1975 Norton Commando 850 Roadster Mk 3
    If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

Quote Originally Posted by junkjohn View Post
    55 posts, and about 20 of them pertain to the OP.
    And several are from arsehats who took the topic off post that had to be addressed.

Where you from on the Cape? Used to work for the AG's criminal division in that state.

I load all of my pics from my SmugMug account across multiple forums etc. On this site I can only use the “small” size links.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend