Thread: Searching for a few riders in Chester County PA

Searching for a few riders in Chester County PA

Greetings,

My name is Drew. Looking for anyone interested in meeting up for some riding in the Chester County area. I have many years of riding under my belt. Looking for a safe, fun ride; the staggered rider in the rear sets the pace.

It's always more enjoyable AND safer riding in a group.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from some riders.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drew-- I am in Southern Chester County (Oxford) area. I'd be glad to run some back roads out here with you.

Let me know what your schedule looks like. My email is srugen1@progressive.com.

Regards,

Scott Rugen

Drew, Iím a little west of you in Lancaster County. If you ever want to head out this way
    2017 RnineT
    2004 1150RT

This will probably sound like sacrilege, but if you look outside of the BMW community, you might find a lot of great riding opportunities with others.

The MSTA (Motorcycle Sport Touring Association) is really big in that part of the country. Same with the Concours Owners Group and ST-Owners. I've been going out recently with the latter two groups. I've found them to be mature experienced riders who love to ride.

Chris
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder
    John 14:6

Chester County Riding partners

Drew I am the founder of the Mac Pac which is a very active club in your area. We have lots of members in Chester county and our riders ride a lot. You are welcome to join us at any of our events. The Mac Pac has no dues and we have an active google group where our members keep in touch, share information etc. We also host a number of tech days a year at members garages where we do maintenance on bikes. We also have a tire changing machine at a members factory in Eagleville. We meet every month at the Limerick Diner on old Rte 422 in Limerick on the third Sunday of the month. We also have a monthly dinner which changes locations each month. Give me a call at any time and I can see that you are added to the google group and let you know about upcoming events. My name is Bruce McKelvy and my phone number is 215-872-4605. We actually have a dinner coming up later this week on Thursday.