• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Searching for a few riders in Chester County PA

detectivedrew

Greetings,

My name is Drew. Looking for anyone interested in meeting up for some riding in the Chester County area. I have many years of riding under my belt. Looking for a safe, fun ride; the staggered rider in the rear sets the pace.

It's always more enjoyable AND safer riding in a group.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from some riders.

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 136
This will probably sound like sacrilege, but if you look outside of the BMW community, you might find a lot of great riding opportunities with others.

The MSTA (Motorcycle Sport Touring Association) is really big in that part of the country. Same with the Concours Owners Group and ST-Owners. I've been going out recently with the latter two groups. I've found them to be mature experienced riders who love to ride.

Chris

Chester County Riding partners

Drew I am the founder of the Mac Pac which is a very active club in your area. We have lots of members in Chester county and our riders ride a lot. You are welcome to join us at any of our events. The Mac Pac has no dues and we have an active google group where our members keep in touch, share information etc. We also host a number of tech days a year at members garages where we do maintenance on bikes. We also have a tire changing machine at a members factory in Eagleville. We meet every month at the Limerick Diner on old Rte 422 in Limerick on the third Sunday of the month. We also have a monthly dinner which changes locations each month. Give me a call at any time and I can see that you are added to the google group and let you know about upcoming events. My name is Bruce McKelvy and my phone number is 215-872-4605. We actually have a dinner coming up later this week on Thursday.

This tread is a bit dated, although a newby on the MOA club, I've been ridding for over 35 years and also located in Chester County.
I am near Parkesburg, PA.

Looking forward to the new season and riding/meeting with other MOA memebers.

Stephan

Back