• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona!

onlyrt4me

Hello everyone, here from Sunny AZ. Joined around December but have not had much time to explore and participate unfortunately. Very impressed with this forum and the wealth of knowledge here. Hope to make some friends and learn some new stuff in the process.
Bought me a white 2018 R1200rt on Christmas Eve and just passed 11k miles already, so far the bike is a gem. 33 years young, Master Tech with Hyundai, enjoy Video Production & wakeboarding. Not much else to tell other than I came from a 2015 Vstrom 1000 Adventure and have been riding off and on throughout the years. Glad to be here.

Ride Safe Everyone! Cheers!
-Justin

Attachments

• 20180211_173439.jpg
    20180211_173439.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 101
Welcome aboard and Thanks for joining us Justin! That is a beautiful bike and fantastic "New Member" shout-out to the rest of us.

Hope to see you at a Rally somewhere on the road.

"travel'n" john

Justin

Welcome to the club the new liquid cooled RT... well, I can’t say enough good things about them, you made a great choice. Come to the national rally and meet thousands of people who love these machines as much as we do.C69CE327-5BE2-4467-82FA-8F8FEA435289.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Justin! Check out the local club, AZ Beemers too. We have monthly lunch rides that you might be interested in. Good bunch of people!

Thank you guys very much, I am very interested in the Rally, and trying to work some things out so I could make it happen.
Will also check out AZ Beemers, thanks for the heads up. Hope to cross paths in the future! Cheers:wave

Welcome Aboard!!

Beautiful bike you have there - I’m sure it will give you miles-of-smiles.

Hope you can make it to the rally - where else can you find 5,000 like minded riders and more vendors than you can shake a stick at.

Wes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome Aboard!!

Beautiful bike you have there - I’m sure it will give you miles-of-smiles.

Hope you can make it to the rally - where else can you find 5,000 like minded riders and more vendors than you can shake a stick at.

Wes

Thanks Okiegman, gonna try my best as it looks and sounds great! Cheers! :beer

Justin, looking forward to hooking up with you to do some exploring/riding after I get back from the Ak. trip

Back