• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Aerostich offers invisible milk crate

U

USERNAME

if the price drops below $300, i might get one...

"This byproduct of our embryonic missle defence initiative features an electrodynamic submolecular wire-frame structural grid projection system which describes a cubic area roughly the equivalent of the good ÔÇÿol stole-it-from-behind-the-convienience-store milkcrate. The containment envelope can be varied from the size of a grapefruit to approximately 3'x3'x3' but the largest setting could be hard on your alternator as the amp draw escalates rapidly."

http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?productid=17412&cat=278&page=2

Yawn.....I have been running with two of those for the past six months. This is news to you out in Texas?

i have a projection motorcycle, doing the valves is tough cause i never know where they are............

oh great...
I click on the link then look at the rest of the site, now how did I end up with $200 worth of stuff.

Cliffy777 said:
Yawn.....I have been running with two of those for the past six months. This is news to you out in Texas?

for that i'm not going to show you the link to the carbon fiber version with titanium attachment hardware.

..at which,the plucky Canuck said,"I can see your milk crate.It is a nice one.I have one like it.At home.Is that price in US dollars??!!???"

I have some invisible ROK straps for sale if anyone needs them, only $36.50 for and entire set. Make the cheque payable to.....lol

Back