• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any BMW riders in central Florida?

I live in Lakeland. The wife and I do a lot of touring on our 07RT. Not much into racing or off road which it seems you enjoy. Feel free to PM me an email address if you want to discuss further. I ride a route out your way every few months and would be glad to share.

My racing and off road riding are pretty much behind me, although I do like to get off pavement from time to time. Not in Florida, sand and I don't get along to well. My current street ride is a R1100RT.

I’m out near Titusville a good part of the year

Full time come January. Still have a few months before 100% relocation.

Bradenton here.

At the time of this post however, I'm working in central Pennsylvania, will be until Labor Day of this year (2018), and will tour home thereafter.

I'm in north Broward County and often make it up to Sebring and places north of Lake Okeechobee. My brother and I do a RTE from time to time and found some nice places to eat.
I.E Faded in Sebring. Good food, beer and people.

Daytona Beach on a new to me K1200s it would be great to connect with local Florida riders

Snowbirds

I'll be in Florida from early January till end of March in my first year as a Snowbird. Have a place between Haines City and Poinciana on Lake Marion. Looking for rides and friends. I'm from Canada, about an hour east of Toronto, but that's still not far enough from the big city.

I'll be in Florida from early January till end of March in my first year as a Snowbird. Have a place between Haines City and Poinciana on Lake Marion. Looking for rides and friends. I'm from Canada, about an hour east of Toronto, but that's still not far enough from the big city.

There will be a ride in Tampa on Feb 9. It is sponsored by Eurocycles and leaves from their shop. A group of us, Bradenton, Brandon, Winter Haven and Wesley Chapel will be meeting up at shop. It would be great if you could join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Central Florida

Looking for some riding partners in central Fl. around Lakeland.

I'm here from Canada, about an hour east of Toronto. I have a condo at Lake Marion which is halfway between Poinciana and Haines City. I was in Lakeland just a couple of days ago at the Subaru dealer with my car. My wife is retiring in June but I retired last July so I am here alone until the end of February. I'm not familiar with any of the back roads around here but that's what they made a GPS for. Just wander wherever the front wheel leads and then select HOME on the GPS. If you'd like to get together for a ride just let me know.

Back