• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Renting in Malaga,Spain, where?

upstateny

Has anyone rented a BMW in Malaga, Spain? If so, what type of experience did you have? There seems to be several places to rent one. I'm looking to rent any of the following 310,650,700 GS's for 10 days. First time traveling over the pond and would love some help, thanks.

Rent moto in Spain

Hello, teammate!
I rent motorcycles in Spain, Italy and other EU countries. By the way I have on the site a large selection of motorcycles BMW. Here is a link to my site https://bookyourmoto.com/
I'm always happy to help a teammate. If you need help with renting a motorcycle, write to me.

Best rental place Malaga

Has anyone rented a BMW in Malaga, Spain? If so, what type of experience did you have? There seems to be several places to rent one. I'm looking to rent any of the following 310,650,700 GS's for 10 days. First time traveling over the pond and would love some help, thanks.[/QUOTE

Do your homework and you'll find the best place to rent is from Mark Comers at http://www.lacalera.org.uk/ He is partnered up with BMWMOTOHIRE. Mark & Lindsay have an amazing villa with 4 apartments that is ideally situated in the Andalucian area giving you access to the important cities Seville, Cordoba, Granada, hell, you can be in Gibraltar in 2 1/2 hrs and cross over to Morroco if so desired.
We've stayed at La Calera twice now, and have booked our 3rd trip to Spain for the month of September.
We are 2 Canadian couples riding 2 up. We fly into Barcelona, pick up 2 BMW's from Marks compound there, and spend 2 weeks touring the Pyrennees Mountains.
Mid Sept we take the train from Barcelona to Malaga where Mark picks us up and transports us to La Calera.
Next 2 weeks are spent touring Andalucia for the 3rd time.
You'll marvel at the roads, scenery, and people of Spain. There's so much to see and do, but keep in mind that if you do more than 250 km's a day, you are missing so much.
Anything else you need to know, email me at sithterrym2@gmail.com
Enjoy your trip.

Has anyone rented a BMW in Malaga, Spain? If so, what type of experience did you have? There seems to be several places to rent one. I'm looking to rent any of the following 310,650,700 GS's for 10 days. First time traveling over the pond and would love some help, thanks.[/QUOTE

Do your homework and you'll find the best place to rent is from Mark Comers at http://www.lacalera.org.uk/ He is partnered up with BMWMOTOHIRE. Mark & Lindsay have an amazing villa with 4 apartments that is ideally situated in the Andalucian area giving you access to the important cities Seville, Cordoba, Granada, hell, you can be in Gibraltar in 2 1/2 hrs and cross over to Morroco if so desired.
We've stayed at La Calera twice now, and have booked our 3rd trip to Spain for the month of September.
We are 2 Canadian couples riding 2 up. We fly into Barcelona, pick up 2 BMW's from Marks compound there, and spend 2 weeks touring the Pyrennees Mountains.
Mid Sept we take the train from Barcelona to Malaga where Mark picks us up and transports us to La Calera.
Next 2 weeks are spent touring Andalucia for the 3rd time.
You'll marvel at the roads, scenery, and people of Spain. There's so much to see and do, but keep in mind that if you do more than 250 km's a day, you are missing so much.
Anything else you need to know, email me at sithterrym2@gmail.com
Enjoy your trip.

We rented 2 bikes from Mark in 2015 for 4 plus weeks. Best/cheapest rental place we could find. There is a 'but' in all this. He is very disorganzed. The bikes weren't the bikes that we paid for, his place was not ready for us (our ladies had to clean the room and make the beds etc), the bikes weren't ready when we got there and they were out of gas, the place was not as shown on his web site, he mainly caters to his friends from England and if you are there then you are second class. I could go on, but won't, much. As we were about to leave on the train to Madrid, that he was supposed to book, he said that he hadn't done that. WTF???. We had to pay extra and his driver had us going to a different city before I told him we were going the wrong way.

We still had a good ride through spain, Andorra, france, n spain down the coast of Portugal, moroco etc but please be aware of what Mark may or not provide and make your plans accordingly.

Back