• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help w/ LED Headlights

constructr

Help w/ LED Headlights - 2012 K1300S

Can someone recommend H7 LED headlights w/ built in bus sensor??

Thanks!

Last edited:
LED Head Lights

CYCLOPS L.E.D. work perfectly. They are "plug & play" and are designed for BMW K-bikes with Can Bus systems. They are BRILLIANT and when combined with Clearwater Driving lights are an absolute necessity and are unbeatable for being seen in day light or at night, as well as seeing down the road for the rider.

Bob's BMW has them in stock.

Thx,

CYCLOPS L.E.D. work perfectly. They are "plug & play" and are designed for BMW K-bikes with Can Bus systems. They are BRILLIANT and when combined with Clearwater Driving lights are an absolute necessity and are unbeatable for being seen in day light or at night, as well as seeing down the road for the rider.

Bob's BMW has them in stock.

Thx,

Thanks!
I live near Bob's so I'll stop by and check them out.

LED Headlight

I second the Cyclops endorsement. I have them on my K1300GT. Top notch, and I even use Cyclops in the car. I cant say a nice thing about Clearwater. I met them a couple years ago at the National and their staff were complete asses, especially the head guy. With credit card in hand and at start of rally could not get assistance and the information they did give me was listening to Martian, and I am an engineer! Made no sense, so I walked over to Twisted Throttle and bought and had installed the Denali D2's and I love them.

Miles

thanks

I brought a new for me 2015 K1300s yesterday and the first farkle for me is always better (read brighter with more range) head lights. I try to avoid riding at night but sometimes it is unavoidable. Having survived two accidents with cars that turned left directly in my path daytime visibility is also at the top of my list. Thanks to tommymap for the Cyclops recommendation. I ordered all three replacement LED's last night. :)

So, I never got around to getting the Cyclops LED's from Bob's but I took my bike for a ride the other day and noticed that it was not giving me the Light Fail warning anymore.

Is it possible the computer learned that there was not an issue?? Very strange as the error message would come on within 2-3 minutes. No sign of it after 45 minutes of riding.

Back