Thread: Garmin InReach Mount

Garmin InReach Mount

I have read all the what if you get thrown off your bike and cannot reach your emergency button but when riding with more than one person I would like to mount this thing on my existing RAM mount. The only mount I can find that I am sure fits the Garmin model is powered. I have seen the Delorme mount but not the Garmin. Is this thing to new yet? Anybody got a link to one that is not powered?

Quote Originally Posted by datleeman View Post
    I have read all the what if you get thrown off your bike and cannot reach your emergency button but when riding with more than one person I would like to mount this thing on my existing RAM mount. The only mount I can find that I am sure fits the Garmin model is powered. I have seen the Delorme mount but not the Garmin. Is this thing to new yet? Anybody got a link to one that is not powered?
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/r...SABEgKYL_D_BwE

If you're using a tank bag when riding with your inReach, then you might want to look for a way to hook it on there. My tank bag has a strap that runs around the outside and I just clip it on there. The clip or holder that comes with my inReach, takes a lot of effort to remove with two hands. I haven't had mine come even close to coming off.

Also, the charge in mine lasts about 4-5 days of continual use.
    Elnathan - 2014 BMW F800GT
    IBA# 49894 True Rounder = 0-20's - Rounder -- to -- 100's+ Red Hot Rounder
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by datleeman View Post
    When I had the older DeLorme, now Garmin InReach I just removed the power contact and used the RAM cradle without the power option. Maybe a bit more expensive but it fit well. I now use the Garmin InReach Mini, much easier to carry in a pocket or clip onto something.
    2014 BMW C650T
    MOA # 208387