• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sunday April 22 - Goulds Sugar House ride - Shelburne Falls Massachusetts

kz1000ken

More info at http://www.YankeeBeemers.org

Savant's ride to Goulds Sugar House

We meet up at the Shell Gas station at Rt. 2 (exit 16) in Orange, MA. at the Rt. 2/202 junction. Arrive by 9:30am. Leaving at 10:00am sharp for a guided back road barn storm of scenic farm roads, shaded canopies of trees and twisted roads. Arriving at Gould’s Sugar House, Rt. 2 in Shelburne Falls by approx. 11:00am for the BEST Waffles, Pancakes, Corn Fritters, Hot Coffee and pickles. Weather is always unpredictable. We’ve ridden in sun, rain, sleet and even snow so dress accordingly. BE There!

Dana Lewis leads a fantastic ride. If you arent into group rides ,we'll be at the restaurant around 11ish. Many meet and socialize there in the parking lot starting about 10:30.
This is usually a big event and lots of bikes come. Please join us.

ybFlag.png

I live in Billerica, if anybody around me going to ride to Orange to meet with other riders ?

Please let me know! I just don't like to ride on my own from here to Orange.

Thanks!

I live in Billerica, if anybody around me going to ride to Orange to meet with other riders ?

Please let me know! I just don't like to ride on my own from here to Orange.

Thanks!

From Billerica you could take 495 to 2 and enjoy a nice ride out or you could take 110 to 225 to 119 and take a nice back road rode out and drop down on 10.
Either way its a nice ride. I'd join you but I'll be coming from NH and going across 101 for a bit.
Its only about a 90 minute ride on the big road. Once you get out there your likely to meet a lot of folks riding back that way.

Cheers
-Ken

Thanks Yankee Beemers

Thank U for the call for this RTE. That's ride to eat.
Great weather. Good food, Great location with great views.
With all the back roads to get there. Past 3 Ski areas on the way & 1 on way home. They all were still covered with the White stuff. Your not going to get me to say that word.
Any who, made it home around 18:30. 518 miles.

see U later BoB D

Back