• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2007 K1200GT maintenance dvd or book , especially videos of brake system bleeding

jken1986

Looking for a maintenance dvd for my 2007 K1200GT.
Ideally looking for video on fluid bleeding for my bike.
I purchased at the end of last season and would like to replace all fluid and start a new baseline for maintenance.
Bike has only 7500 miles on the odometer , but I have no way of knowing what was done and what was not.

Prefer to do my own work vs going to dealer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Repair disk is the way to go. I don’t think there is a book for wedge k bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the part number for the repair dvd is 01598559167 but you can check that yourself by going to http://RealOEM.com, select motorcycle and current, scroll down and select the model of your bike and month it was produced, then click on browse parts. The dvd will be listed under technical literature.

Note: the prices listed here are not accurate, and the diagrams are NOT assembly diagrams-they are just parts listings.

Best,
DG

Here is a screenshot from Max Bmw
20c8eb2a25558933449d9c6df83ccab8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP, brake bleeding is pretty basic in principal. There's got to be youtube vids on how to do this, all systems are pretty close in operation, IMO.

Just don't run the master cylinder dry while you're doing it. Ask me how I know this............... :banghead

Back