• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Boxergrrlie "One Hip Chic"

RandallIsland said:
You truly are cool. The memorial for your dog is an outstanding endorsement, by any standard, of a truly exceptional character. Thank you for sharing that part of you. It moved me.

Here's lookin' at you.

Quite so.
Our cat, Sam, is going on 17 years old and suffering from kidney failure. We hydrate (sp?) him with an IV (subcutaneous) about two times a week and it seems to help, but it's hard to tell how he feels other than when he misses a jump up or something.
The thing is, I originally brought him home in my shirt pocket. This is going to be a tough year. Viki says I have to take charge of this if and when.

cjack said:
Quite so.
Our cat, Sam, is going on 17 years old and suffering from kidney failure. We hydrate (sp?) him with an IV (subcutaneous) about two times a week and it seems to help, but it's hard to tell how he feels other than when he misses a jump up or something.
The thing is, I originally brought him home in my shirt pocket. This is going to be a tough year. Viki says I have to take charge of this if and when.

Yowch, Jack, that's a tough one. Reminds me of my awesome Siberian Husky "Rooo" who developed diabetes in her 12th year. Twice daily urine tests and twice daily insulin injections got her to 14 comfortably. My wife left it up to me to decide when the time would be right to "pull the plug". Man that was hard. One day, she couldn't get up, and that was it. Still mists me up thinking about it and that was 1998.

Very simple reason why BG had such a great dog. IMHO dogs usually provide a pretty good reflection of their humans. BG is great therefore it is only logical captain that she would have a great dog as a companion.

Cliffy777 said:
Very simple reason why BG had such a great dog. IMHO dogs usually provide a pretty good reflection of their humans. BG is great therefore it is only logical captain that she would have a great dog as a companion.

Is that why your dog is psycho and hangs off the ceiling?

lorazepam said:
Is that why your dog is psycho and hangs off the ceiling?
Ohhhhhh, that one hurt. For the record- Otter is not my dog directly. I inherited her when our little Amy (who ain't so little) went off to live in Arizona. The nutso stuff came from Amy. All Otter's good traits (uhm, lemme think of a couple) came from me.

Back