• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA 25% off Coupon for Castrol Power One Oil

lee

Debbie's Servant
Last edited:
Ordered a 6-pack yesterday along with a filter.
Will order again at the end of May before the special ends.
Always need oil.

Joe

If you use Castrol Power One oil the MOA has a 25% off coupon when purchased from Amazon.
The coupon is good during April and May.
http://www.bmwmoa.org/page/memberdiscounts

A friend just used this and he was able to combine it with the 20% off coupon offered by Amazon.
No idea how long the Amazon coupon will be offered.
You need to check the coupon box directly below the price.
https://smile.amazon.com/Castrol-Po...&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=castrol+power+one+5w40

You Da Man, Lee!

6 US quarts for $43.00 including tax and free shipping.

It should be closer to $32 if you check the box on Amazon for the extra 20% off.

I thought I'd checked that box. Dang! Looks like I'll have to order another case. :laugh

Yup, you were right, Lee. I screwed up the first time. Now I'm even happier than I was yesterday. :thumb

Thank you !

Oops forgot to type in code - caught it in time - reordering....

Need both the check box and coupon code =

25OFFPOWER1

done....

$31.49

That's strange, it should be free shipping on orders over $25.

You could call Amazon and ask why you were charged shipping.

Mine defaulted to the $10.15 shipping option, had to change to the free choice.

Mine defaulted to the $10.15 shipping option, had to change to the free choice.

I forgot about that, sometimes when I order I have to select free shipping even when I'm over $25.
I'm not a Prime member.

Thanks for the reminder to select free shipping.

Haven't decided if I will order.
I have 13 liters of BMW Advantec and 19 quarts of Castrol Power One on hand for our two bikes.

Haven't decided if I will order.
I have 13 liters of BMW Advantec and 19 quarts of Castrol Power One on hand for our two bikes.

Changed oil on the bikes today and my stockpile looked a little low :)
Hard to pass on $31.16 for 6 quarts. That's with shipping and tax.

Thanks MOA for the discount. I also stocked up on BMW Advantec oil when MOA had 25% off on that oil.

Changed oil on the bikes today and my stockpile looked a little low :)
Hard to pass on $31.16 for 6 quarts. That's with shipping and tax.

Thanks MOA for the discount. I also stocked up on BMW Advantec oil when MOA had 25% off on that oil.

Yeah. I just bought two (enough for three oil changes). A little over 5 bucks a quart for full synthetic is an amazing deal. Getting my shop inventory built up for my new-to-me ride, where do you guys go to get crush washers, gear oil, brake fluid, and oil and air filters? I figured I'd just go to my local auto place but if there's a preferred online vendor I'd look into that.

Yeah. I just bought two (enough for three oil changes). A little over 5 bucks a quart for full synthetic is an amazing deal. Getting my shop inventory built up for my new-to-me ride, where do you guys go to get crush washers, gear oil, brake fluid, and oil and air filters? I figured I'd just go to my local auto place but if there's a preferred online vendor I'd look into that.

Try Beemer Boneyard, or if you want OEM, Max BMW is one of many dealers who sell online.

where do you guys go to get crush washers, gear oil, brake fluid, and oil and air filters? I figured I'd just go to my local auto place but if there's a preferred online vendor I'd look into that.

Crush washers, O rings, torx fasteners, I buy from the dealer.
Gear oil from the dealer.
Brake fluid from the local parts store.
Oil and air filters I split between the dealer and BeemerBoneyard.
BeemerBoneyard gives MOA members a 10% discount.
https://www.beemerboneyard.com/
Discount code BMWMOA

And people ask, why would I want to join the MOA? I’m looking square at the answer in this thread. Great job Lee! Thanks for taking the time to help your fellow members.

Back