• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2007 K12GT help in Des Moines

brianhinton

2018 Rally Chair
On my recent trip to Des Moines to do a second rally site visit, I took a tumble on an icy bridge outside of St. Louis. My ‘07 K12GT went down on the right side and when it came to it’s resting spot after sliding 30 yards or so, my windshield was broke in half. The shield that broke is a Cee Baileys and my stock is back in Alabama. Question is....does anyone in the Des Moines area have a shield they would get rid of or let me use for my return trip to Alabama on Tuesday? I would try the local dealer or one close by, but they are all closed on Monday and I’ll be in meetings most of the day. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - Brian Hinton, please text or call
334-538-3242

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back