• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Things to do and see on your way to the 2018 Des Moines Rally

As far as I know they still do. My dad was up there last summer and they did at that time.

The first time there, we parked in front of the store for a break and noticed the smoke and good smell. I went looking for the source and found the chicken feed.
It was a good find and we went back a couple times after that trip.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a bit of an update.

We have been busy creating new routes as fast as possible and have just finished our 23rd route!

Our latest completed routes, which are in Iowa, are the Sabula Anamosa Route and the Balltown Dreams Route.

We have also been meeting with local motorcycle groups to spread the word about our website.

Stop by our website DriftlessRoadAdventures.com to get the latest news and to download the newest routes.

Thanks!

Dale

I just wanted to post an update. We now have 26 completed routes (working on #27 right now).

These are a great lean-in or follow-up to the Rally in Des Moines.

I'm looking forward to attending this rally (my first!!). I hope to see you all there.

Dale

Nice site! I have added it to my Feedly feeds.
Might I suggest you take a look at Mailchimp to manage your mailing list? The free account allows many emails per month and management is a breeze. The wordpress system is a bit clunky by comparison. Mailchimp is the real market leader in this area.
Just a friendly suggestion. I have no affiliation with them. Just use them on multiple sites.

Nice site! I have added it to my Feedly feeds.
Might I suggest you take a look at Mailchimp to manage your mailing list? The free account allows many emails per month and management is a breeze. The wordpress system is a bit clunky by comparison. Mailchimp is the real market leader in this area.
Just a friendly suggestion. I have no affiliation with them. Just use them on multiple sites.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that.

Dale

Update

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update on our website: DriftlessRoadAdventures.com

We have now completed 32 of the original 33 planned routes.

The 32 completed routes contain over 8,300 miles of awesome roads and over 500 Points of Interest!!

We welcome everyone to explore our site and download as many routes as you want.

If you ride any of our routes, we would love to hear from you. If you are willing to share any photos, we are happy to add them to our collection.

We also want to thank all of our Patrons and Supporters and everyone else who has given us encouragement along the way.

By the way, I'll be at the rally on Saturday wearing a shirt that looks like my Avatar, so if you have any questions or just want to say hi, I'd love to meet you.

Happy Riding!!

Dale and Renee
Driftless Road Adventures

Back