• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K75 Low Seat Pan Needed

WooDmEn

I am in need of a seat pan or seat, however ratty, for a K75Low. Need it to build a better seat but retain the stocker for Little Miss Low Altitude’s use. Any eye-deers where I can get one? PM me is fine. TY

K75 seat pan needed

Hi. I might be able to help. I have a 1990 K100 RS and bought a used seat last year to replace mine. I will have check and see if I still have the old one in the shed. If you are interested, I can send a photo and you might be able to tell if it will work for you. If you want to pay for the shipping costs, you are welcome to it. Free. It was in rough shape. I live in Newfoundland, Canada. Shipping costs might be high.
Roy

I don't think a K100 seat pan will help him.

This is the K75 low seat. I own one (below), and the seat is extra low from the standard K bike. There are no side panels, as the seat drops down farther than normal.

The OP can correct me if this is not what he looking for.

(Sorry, I do not have one to spare).

K75 Rear R.jpg

Low seat

Woodro, Tinytrains is correct. A regular K100/K75 seat will not work. Thanx ever so much for the kind offer. Tinytrains, thanx for the explanation and photo. Saved me the effort. Best!

K75 Low Seat

I do have a 1993 low seat pan/ seat. It is the original OEM Pan, but a Russell Day Long cover/ padding. Its in good shape for a 20 year old seat. I'll trade / sell for a standard/ " high" version with appropiate mounting hardware.

I don't think a K100 seat pan will help him.

This is the K75 low seat. I own one (below), and the seat is extra low from the standard K bike. There are no side panels, as the seat drops down farther than normal.

The OP can correct me if this is not what he looking for.

(Sorry, I do not have one to spare).

I believe some hardware is also needed to change to the low seat.

A moderator may ask to take this to PMs and close the thread as for sale or trades are not allowed in the forum section.

This is an older thread. But yes, buying/selling/trading on the forum is not permitted per the guidelines. Please take any more discussions about spare seats/pans, etc., to the PM part of the forum. Thanks!!

Back